Helping Simplify Your Computing Experience
Computers should be maintained to keep them in optimum working order, ensuring reliability and speed. To do this we would review your computer files, focusing on removing any unused and unnecessary data, cleaning inside as well as performance maximization, as needed.
Viruses account for a huge amount of computer problems. You may or may not realize when you are infected. It’s very easy to get fooled, hacked, infected or otherwise compromised when it comes to your system. Fortunately, our security experience runs broad and deep.
We use Webroot Secure Anywhere’s Award Winning Product. We have had great success with them over the past few years.
Give us a call or email if you suspect you might be infected, we will diagnose and eliminate the issue. We will make sure you are armed with a solid defense against these predators.
Our goal and philosophy at Lakes Region Computer is to help simplify your computing experience. Your needs may vary from a complete business network system, to simply IM’ing with a friend. No question is too small, too large or too silly. Everyone’s computing expertise is different, we understand this.
Knowledge Is Power
We strive to empower you with the knowledge you desire to function on a friendly basis with your system. Maybe you feel you are a captive of the technology that was intended to be of help to you. Our 50 years of experience involving a huge scope of computing genres and different personal abilities is one of our greatest assets, not to mention our expertise in brainstorming unique situations.
We Service What We Sell
We can build, with pride, the best system to fit you, here’s the best part – We service what we sell! We realize that anyone can tell you that you need new computers and software. We are committed to helping you realize the difference between making your current investment run efficiently and needing a new system.
- Install your network
- Add peripherals to your home or office
- Upgrade your hardware and software
- Clean and maintain your systems for optimal performance and more…
- **$60.00 minimum for service requests outside of our service area – a one-way travel time fee will apply.
- Malware removal
- Software installation
- E-mail setup and troubleshooting
- System diagnostics and cleanup
- Data transfer, backup, and recovery
- Hardware upgrades, LCD replacements and more…
- **$32.50 Assessment Fee – if work is required beyond the assessment – the fee will be rolled into the final price of the service.
- There are instances when a timely remote access session can solve issues including driver issues, software installation and more…
- **$32.50 minimum required at start of remote session.